Thursday, May 13, 2010

{Now WEAR was I?} TUBEUNITS!

I missed it in the 80's. There was a store called UNITS where you could buy all kinds of tubes: to be worn as skirts shirts dresses etc, armbands and legwarmers, anyone remember?

I have always been a sucker for comfort over appearance: as a kid I always had my shirt tucked in to avoid annoying pant tags scratching my back.

As I grew, my torso extended well beyond the means of most. Thats why i started using TUBES to create extra length: they are great cumberbunds in the winter under dresses as a torso warmer.

And in summer they are the most comfortable skirt you could imagine, not to mention sexxxxy. YAY! thats my secret.

Don't forget it! And also, you can tell whoever you want.


xoxo, madam chino

2 comments:

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

i am all about comfort too!

My latest obsession said...

I have never heard of this store before but boy am I missing out! I totally want some now! By the way I'm really jealous of all your awesome boots.
Sam